These are so soft and melt in your mouth delicious! It’s fantastic because there are only four ingredients. It’s also fun because you can mix and match flavors!
- Box of cake mix (I used yellow but you can use german chocolate, confetti, carrot…whatever you feel like!)
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 eggs
- Container of frosting (I used chocolate with my yellow cake mix)
- Mix vegetable oil, eggs, and cake mix, it will be more like a cookie dough than cake mix.
- Scoop onto a greased baking sheet (I used about two tablespoons per cookie and squished into somewhat of a circle then pressed down slightly with a fork)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes.
- Cool. Spread frosting on the top.
MIX AND MATCH IDEAS:
- Yellow cake mix and chocolate frosting (shown in picture)
- Confetti cake mix with confetti frosting
- German chocolate cake mix with coconut frosting
- Carrot cake mix with cream cheese frosting